on 17 October 2006
This came up in my recommendations, but without any detail as to the story or its quality. Seeing as I needed to get up to the free supersaver delivery level, I decided to take a chance on it. I am glad I did! Harper Blaine is a smalltime PI who, after being technically dead for a few minutes, comes back able to walk 'The Grey' - the place between life and death.

This is a new idea as far as I have read and the author takes it along with some snappy prose and obvious heart. I've read better - but not too much better!!
30 people found this helpful