on 13 September 2009
I have to confess that I nearly ditched this book and gave it 1 star. I couldn't gel with Pamela at first and her highschool lovelife started annoying me, although I can see it had its place in the book. I just couldn't wait to get into the really interesting stuff, and believe me it took a while.

At times I felt this book was monotanous and like I was plodding on through it (especially all the GTO stuff), nearing completion though I could really feel Pamela maturing and changing and at the very end of the book when she went to see Robert Plant and asked the question at his press conference (do you still have groupies?) this amused me greatly. She was just a normal girl who got lucky and was truly blessed to have lived and loved as she did.
11 Comment| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?