VINE VOICEon 10 June 2011
This book is every bit as good as the first two in the Red Wolf series (The Red Wolf Conspiracy: The Chathrand Voyage, Book One and The Rats and the Ruling Sea (Chathrand Voyage 2)), but I found it a struggle to remember where we were and who was who after waiting for so long since reading the last instalment.

Once I worked out what I was meant to already know, we were well away - the book flowed really well, and the several different sub-plots all fit together nicely. I did think there was a small amount of filler towards the end though, the section in the temple didn't feel as though it needed to be there, although perhaps it's necessary for the concluding book in the series - assuming I can remember it when that one is finally released next year.

Overall, there is a lot in this book to keep your interest. If you've read the first two books of this series, then you should read this one - I'd recommend searching for a quick plot summary of the first two beforehand though if like me, you read them as soon as they came out.

I would recommend this book, and this series. Looking forward to the next one.
11 Comment| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?