on 3 August 2013
My EZCool PSU died within a year, I tried to access customer returns but they refused to even consider the idea or repairs or refund, to the point of not replying to my emails - I WOULD ADVISE NEVER TO BUY ANYTHING FROM EZCOOL. So after much consideration I landed on the OCZ 750 PSU. Before buying I checked what output I needed with ASUS PSU Calculator ([...] My PC Spec's are :- CPU AMD Phenom II x6 - 3.80Ghz | ASUS M4N98TD Evo | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1866 | GPU: nVidia PNY XLR8 460 1GB | OS: Win7 64 bit | XSPC Water Cooling |64 GB SSD for OS | 8 x HDD for Work & Play, so I need to draw quite a bit of power to keep everything happy.

This PSU is an absolute beast, very stable 12V rail and even under full load drops less than .06V. It is quiet and the cable length is perfect for cable management. To be honest for the price I would not have expected such a strong, solid performance. If you have a mid range gaming PC and need a good punch from a PSU then this is the puppy you should be looking at. Well done OCZ, a really well designed and build PSU. Ah! Nearly forgot to say if you like to judge the worth of a PSU by weight, then this will not let you down. I dislocated a couple of vertebra and seethed a nerve man handling the bleeding thing into my case. The box it comes in protects the PSU very well and you get a brand new power cable, so now I have about ten kettle leads :*)

I would have given this product ten out of five, as it is such a worthy product.
22 Comments| 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.