on 18 February 2014
Having read all the reviews for this bangle , it seemed to me that people were talking about 2 different items. Anyway I ordered the one costing £18.99. It did not arrive in an Elements box , was round in shape, very thin and the hallmark was not clear. It bends easily and the finish on the inside is poor. I can see a line where it was joined. It bore no likeness to my other Elements bangle "Shoot for the moon." which was distributed and delivered directly by Amazon.

So I ordered the Elements Bangle B3817 costing £31.24 which is distributed and delivered by Amazon. Got it today in an Elements box. It is the real deal. Oval in shape and properly hallmarked.And beautiful! Had it not been for the reviews and having my other original Elements bangle, I would not have been able to detect that the bangle costing £18.99 was not an Elements bangle and I would not be an Elements fan.
0Comment| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?