on 17 March 2014
I have smoked rolling tobacco for a long time, and that means I have bought an awful lot of rolling papers. For some of that time I have agonised over which 'papers' are better for smoking or which ones are potentially 'harmful to one's health!', ironic that!
When I decided to use king size papers it was the thinnest ones available at the time, although I think there's one even thinner now, they being Silver grade. All was well until I was informed of the chemical content within these papers and how I should change to 'Blue king size'. I did change and am feeling the benefit, Silver may be thin in quality but that comes with a price; Silver: Makes a rather harsh smoke, blue is much gentle on the throat/lungs!
What's this?