on 17 November 2004
simply Electrifying, the title says it all. The album is so good. And it seems to fit perfectly under the category of "Euro-dance", a genre that seems lately to be losing its energy and is slowly dying down being replaced by another breath-taking genre, known as "Vocal Trance." But this album is right up there with all the amazing vocal trance releases such as Ian Van Dahl's "Lost & Found", 4 Strings' "Believe" & "Turn It Around", and then there is Candee Jay's debut.....
but what about it is so amazing? Well starting off with the debut single "If I Were You" which I'm sure by now everyone has heard by now, then onward to the slightly less trancy, slightly more pop "Back For Me" which in my opinion is better than "If I Were You"....But it doesn't even stop there, the album continues to get better and better.
Most of the songs are highlights such as "Every Party", "Rising Into Love", "Lose This Feeling" which has something familiar about it reminding me of "Will I Ever" by past Pronti & Kalmani star Alice Deejay. Then there is my personal favorite "I Will Find You" which my only complaint about the song is that it should be longer.
Then you have the ballads, "Without You" which was said to have that similar sound to Atomic Kitten, which is also true. And lastly you have "Another Year" another flawless performance from Ilze (Candee Jay).
But you can't just take what I say to be true, You have to go out there, get this album and listen closely.
Its possibly my most awaited release all year long, and it was well worth the wait, it is simply amazing or should I say "Electrifying" from start to finish.
What's this?