on 27 October 2010
I saw Maggie Beer on the Master Chef Australia Show (Season Two) and she made this pie with this amazing looking pastry - and I had to have the recipe. It is a collector's item with great recipes.

My only advice is to buy this from local shops on the high street - I paid a lot less for this book and bought it brand new. I am not sure why the market place prices are so expensive when the book is readily available from high street retailers.

Please note the price has dropped dramatically since I wrote this review...I wonder why? It's all good though - it is well worth it. My advice would be to shop around to make sure you are not paying over the odds! As good as Amazon is there is no need to get too complacent.
What's this?