on 11 May 2014
When I built my gaming Rig I didn't have the money to get the I7 so i went for the next best thing and purchased a one of these.

Had it running in my system now for atlest half a year so Its had a thorough testing and its still marching on strong, when paired with 2 7950's in crossfire the entire system is fantastic for gaming!!!.

Overclocking, right now I have the cores set to overclock at 4.3GHz, it seems its a good overclocking core. I have had it higher, but after my OS got moved onto a SSD i haven't really had the need to overclock so high again.

Temperatures are all right to meh at best, on a Corsair H60 I average about 35-45 degrees. (although as I write this its nearer 50.....)

Over all a good CPU for gamers, people who want to do average work (non rendering, if any one wants to render you want hyper threading which isn't included on I5's) and just have a speedy system.

My system specs.
4670K CPU OC'd to 4.3GHz
Corsair CX750M PSU
120gb Crucial SSD
Hydro - H60
8gb Kingston Genesis blue ram
2 X Radeon hd 7950 (in crossfire).
7 people found this helpful