on 3 November 2011
My 7 year old is due to start taking her sats next Apr/May, so I bought this to help supplement what she is learning at school. Also, I wanted to get an idea myself of what level she was at rather than just rely on 5 minutes with a teacher during parents' evening.
This book does the trick. She loves sitting down with me to work through it and doesn't see it as homework. The way it is laid out with wizards and the like, plus stickers when she accomplishes each page; it is really fun to do. I started using books from the range last year and I would highly recommend this and and others I bought.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.