Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now flip flip flip Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Pre-order now Shop now Learn more

on 10 September 2016
John Williams has the heart and soul of a romantic poet and teaches us to fall in love again with our autistic children and their different way of being..."we don't celebrate just 'being' enough" he writes in the introduction,"Yet often, it's in the smallness,in the everydayness of life that real beauty occurs".
We all have our favourites from the blog, his gigs and now the book. Mine are the special needs disco, the nativity play and the crazy golf. They make me laugh and cry with recognition and delight every time.
I'm buying copies of the book to give to friends we see, I was going to write instead of the wine, but I think they complement each other well.
I also wanted to say that John has donated his time to numerous NAS (National Autistic Society) local group events,including my own, to help us raise money and have a good time. He's a diamond too.
7 people found this helpful