VINE VOICEon 14 January 2008
I am not normally a huge fan of celebs and their fast buck fitness DVD's but I bought this on the strength of Davina having shedded her weight so sensibly and (between babies) actually manages to keep it off.

This is a great fun DVD and really puts you through your paces. There are 5 x 20 mintute sections including aerobics and sections to tone your arms and legs and abs as well as the warm up and cool down. And blimey did that aerobics section work up a sweat! Im not massively unfit (I do use the gym) and it really got my heart pumping so I know it's going to work as you need that to loose weight and tone up.

I was pleasantly surprised by this DVD and even more surprised that Davina didn't annoy me (I love Davina but for some reason thought she might be leaping all over the place getting on my nerves).

I really recommend this for a good work out and am sure it will deliver the desired results.
0Comment| 116 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?