on 28 February 2012
I had been searching for a large camera bag to replace my 40-year old gadget bag which had seen better days, when I saw this advertised on Amazon.
I was keen to ensure that the replacement would hold as much as the old stager, which was quite capacious.
All question marks were dispelled when this bag arrived. It is absolutely cavernous ! It copes easily with my Sony Alpha DSLR, spare batteries, mains charger, flashgun, remote release, filters .......... and then some. What's more ...... it's beautifully made, with clever touches like the concealed tripod straps and concealed waterproof cover. A previous reviewer commented on the excellent non-slip shoulder-strap, and I agree entirely.
I bought the bag from a marketplace seller (Buyacamera). How they can sell this bag for £28 is beyond me, AND provide exceptional service, into the bargain !!

Well done, Hama. Well done, Buyacamera !!
What's this?