on 24 March 2014
Ok I have worked in the I.T industry for over 16 years now, I am a virtualisation specialist and have worked with large scale datacenters for years now, however (like most mechanics) I let the side down at home a bit, I only use my work equipment and althoughI have gamed since the late 70's have never purchased my own "gaming P.C"

I bought this specifically because it would fit inside my existing case and doesnt require a separate power supply, the Ram specs mean its better than the 2gb GDDR3 version.

I play on a 1920x1080 24" monitor, mainly world of warcraft, Battlefield 4 (multiplayer), Skyrim, Civ 5, CoD (single player) my specs on my (soon to be replaced P.C):

CPU : Core 2 Duo E8650 3.13Ghz
8gb Ram

everything else is a stock HP Compaq 6000 Pro MT (no ssd)

I get between 30fps (in LFR) in World of Warcraft and 70fps while levelling etc. (high to Ultra)

30 fps in Battlefield 4 on medium - high settings

40fps in Skyrim (ultra settings)

No one is as suprised as I am at how well this card performs, it has all the outputs you need and is very very quiet, doest get hot either.

Well recommended