on 5 December 2005
These CDRs are probably the best I've come across. I use them for pretty much anything from burning a music CD to transfering data from PC to PC. Out of 100 I had 3 bad recordings - and that's probably more to do with my PC than the CDRs. Overburning worked every time I attempted (probably 10-15 overburns).
The only downside is that they scratch very easily and in-car cd players have trouble reading the CDs once they have the slightest scratch. But other than that, these are brilliant! Great value for money.
I'm about to order my second batch.
What's this?