Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Prime Deals - Up to 50% off great movies Prime Deals - Up to 50% off great movies Prime Deals - Up to 50% off great movies Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 21 April 2013
I bought these lights approx 12 months ago & normally I'm not one for writing reviews, however as I was giving my pond a spring clean and finally pulled out the lights that gave up the ghost many months ago, I felt the need to warn anyone against buying these lights.
Initially, when I bought these lights they were fine. All was well until after a couple of weeks 1 out of the 3 lights stopped working completely. I was a bit cheesed off, but to be honest I couldn't be bothered with all the fuss of getting them out of the pond & sending them back so I left the other 2 working lights to do their thing.
About 2 months later, the 2nd of the lights began breaking down and slowly but surely the individual bulbs stopped working and within 4 months of purchasing all 3 had died.
I know these lights were only budget so you shouldn't expect too much, but if they don't work as underwater lights then this should be clearly detailed on the packaging - they are clearly NOT water-tight.
I'm back in the market for some new lights & think I might spend a little bit more & get some decent ones - don't waste your money on these.
5 people found this helpful