on 8 January 2014
4.5 stars****

Darcy has had a good life so far, she's had everything handed to her on a plate her parents are wealthy it's what she's used to, and she's an only child. But things are about to change. She catches her boyfriend in bed with another woman but she walks away with her head held high, she then decides to go on holiday to Belize with every intention drowning her sorrows but while she's there he catch her eye on Easton....

Easton has been brought up in England he is our lovely, delicious English average normal man....

NAH WE DON'T WANT THAT DO WE???

Easton seduces...
"Baby," he said on a rough whisper, "I want to **** you in the worst way possible. What I don't want is to be some revenge **** of yours in order to get back at your cheating boyfriend who you'll most likely get back with before you land D.C. I'm not that guy, love. When I **** you, there'll be no doubt in your mind as to who you're with and why you're with me, understand?"

Easton catches Darcy watching him, she also reminds him of his past, there's something about her that he is unable to keep away.
He is dark, mysterious, secretive, sensual, strong, stubborn, wealthy, passionate, controlling, sexy, HOT, dominant, and he's going to see Darcy again.Their lives are soon to be entwined and this is where the game of Cat and Mouse begins!!! Easton does not do relationships but he does do Sex. He wants Darcy for that role, for her to become his for a period of time. Easton's life is his business' and his women, he has needs and they're there for those needs.

Easton does come off cold but there are reasons, his childhood was not a happy one, he's never had love.He is a broken man.So can Darcy fix him? Can Darcy teach him how to love?
What I will say here although he does come off cold, I do love my broken hero's and Easton definitely comes under that category...

Darcy is 22 and she is spoilt but she's learning to stand on her own two feet and she's strong, smart and a happy character. My only problem I had was I wanted her to not give into Easton's 'needs' so easily, he is an English Alpha male so I probably wouldn't be able to resist either but she does hand herself to him on a plate every time, he should really work harder for her but that's just my opinion. Saying all that Easton gives her something she's never had, he's pushing her boundaries, and she's never felt so alive.

This has been an AMAZING series altogether, I have read them back to back, but I will say this one was more frustrating than the others with all the game playing I was irritated. You can expect some heartbreak, and some ups and downs but I did enjoy it all. What I loved about Andrea's writing is she captured me into the story right from page one, I couldn't put it down and it flowed nicely there wasn't anything that bored me and it kept me on my toes.

Would I recommend this series as a whole? : Yes

Would I recommend Night moves? : Yes absolutely just keep with it

Will I read anything Andrea writes in the future: Yes yes and yes

'Night moves' can easily be read as a stand alone but I personally would read all three to get the background and to understand all the characters.

ARC kindly provided by Author Andrea Smith for an honest review
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse| Permalink