Learn more Download now Shop now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on January 2, 2010
I have just finished this book. Yes, it does just end without a finale. However I have just started the second book and so far so good.

I would say this book sets the scene to understand what is going on in the world of vampire slayers. I found it very refreshing. It was a fun read. This is the one to start the series and would suggest to buy this one and no 2 as well. Once I have finished no 2 I will write my review.

The "my bad" did not show up that often, also the setting of the storyline is set in the younger music scene, but don't worry, I am over 40 and enjoyed it.
What's this?