on 3 July 2007
I must admit I did love this game. It does have good graphics which are much better than the first Pippa Funnell. I haven't had the chance to play the second as a few friends told me it wasn't that good. But I caught onto the story line and I think Pippa Funnell 3 is good to carry on from that. I like the eye and lips movements too, it makes it more realistic.

And also how there are different places, and breeds for that matter. I also thing Ubisoft have done well with the whole new way of jumping and Dressage. Personally, I love the Dressage and the whole timetable layout too. And the foal, it is lovely!

I hope they bring out another Pippa Funnell game. And hopefully with more hacking and simple tasks like driving the lorry to shows, and actually having the whole showing atmosphere. Also things like cleaning tack and washing a horse instead of showering. And ponies too! Who said it had to just be horses? There are lots of ways in which they could make the next game amazing. And Ubisoft if your reading this, make sure you give me an e-mail and let me share my ideas.
What's this?