on 22 December 2011
I've bought several of the latest versions of Roxio in the past and always been pleased with them. However, this time I bought version 12 for its extra add-on 'Videowave'.
This latter may be a most excellent item for all I know and I may be alone in needing to actually have the way to use it well explained,- certainly better than I found in the Learning Centre.

I therefore looked to purchase some kind of book or manual to help with this version 12 but found none.
My purchase is now of limited use to me and on that basis, from my point of view, a 'C' for the product is about right

Mike Hardy