VINE VOICEon 2 July 2007
This was my first Gardner book. This story was good and I really enjoyed reading about The survivors club and how they were all coping after the rapes.

However the story occasionally lost momentum and I lost interest. It took me over a week to read (I normally read a book within 4 days) as I was losing interest. Although in parts Gardner really keeps you on the edge of your seat.

I will try another of Gardners books and I can only hope that it's more of her writing and keeping the pages turing rather than me loosing interest.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse| Permalink