on April 4, 2014
I bought one of these pumps for my father so he could blow up his 100 psi pushbike tyres. And ordered one for myself to blow up my car tyres.
My father couldent get the gauge to register more than 40 psi, although on checking the pressure on his tyres with another gauge they were inflated to over 100psi.
When mine arrived , I tried the pump with my fathers tyres, and it had the same problem.
As the actual pump part of the items worked, I kept them as spare.

I got a phone call today from esecure asking me about the pumps and what was wrong with them.(How they got my phone number is a bit of a puzzle, as amazon are not supposed to give out customer details)
I told them my story , and they said they would refund part of my money. I agreed.
They then asked me to take down my review of the item as it was damaging.
I said I would modify the review to reflect the effort being made by the company.

As the assistant really dident want to hear My modify my post suggestion, and kept on insisting I take down the post,
I told her to forget about the refund and I would rather keep my review as it was.

I "did" have a look for my first post but im getting tired of looking for it now.
22 comments| 77 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?