Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Learn more

14 November 2011
Edit >>> I wrote the review below and stand by what I wrote at the time, but somebody since told me that the record mastering was done from a 48k DAT without converting to the normal CD 44.1k and that this accounts for the speed problem, but if you have the ability to fix this unforgivable mastering error, then it sounds just fine and you would have the real stereo version (as opposed to the mono version available on the web for many years.

Original comment >>> Oh what a disappointment as I was so looking forward to this!! What you get here is CD1 the same as the previous remastered version, plus the famous 1972 concert in MUCH lower sound quality than available on the web for years, which runs incredibly slow, about 5min longer or ~10% slow. A fair bit of this live material is also on the Can Box DVD in better quality.

This is just a rip-off and I cancelled my pre-order. Buy with caution only if you have none of this already.
22 people found this helpful