on 28 July 2013
This monopod is not expensive and it seems to be quite sturdy. It is my first monopod so I do not have previous experience to benchmark it with, but for I trust it will last me for some time. The locks seem quite robust and although it might be a bit heavy, I do not find it to be inconveniently so. The foam on the handle got slightly ripped after a few days but I suppose I must have done it accidentally and some tape has solved the problem very discretely. I use it with a Manfrotto Monopod Head Quick Release and my Nikon D7000 with a 80-200 f/2.8 attached and it is very practical. I had no difficulty whatsoever reversing the head screw to attach the Manfrotto Head.
I do not rate 5 star because I believe I lack the experience with this sort of equipment to be able to comfortably say it is awesome. For someone who has a tight budget and has more gear to buy but still wants a solid monopod, I believe this is a great purchase to make.
What's this?