VINE VOICEon 18 April 2013
Style: Series 3000 4-in-1 Trimmer|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I was pretty sceptical at first what with the price and all, but I have been pleasantly surprised by it.

I found it extremely easy to use, and against my expectations I haven't had any accidental comb movements. By that, I mean that the comb hasn't moved from say a 4mm to 2mm due to pressure. Very well built in my opinion.

Only drawbacks: It takes forever to fully charge for only 35mins use (on average), although in real terms you only need to use it for a few minutes at a time so it will last quite long. Also, kind of messy. Used it for a little bit, and tiny shards of hair covered every surface within a 3 foot radius.

Apart from those tiny things... I love this thing!
What's this?