on 28 May 2010
I initially bought this as a cheap & quick replacement for my proper razor (over 4x the price of this one) when it broke so that I could use it temporarily before choosing a new one. I thought it'd do the job for a week or two while I chose a better one. However, I was actually flabbergasted by how well this little one worked. It's better than my previous Braun and Phillips ones which all cost several times its price and actually gives me a better shave! Additionally, it happens to be nice and small which saves space in my wash-bag when travelling.

Being so positivey suprised with what I had intended as a 'temporary' or 'travel' razor, this is now my favourite one. It still works flawlessly but if/when it breaks, I intend to just get another one. In fact, I'm sorely tempted to just buy a second one now to leave in my drawer...
11 Comment| 157 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?