on 15 March 2014
I put off reading Trauma for quite a while as I was feeling slightly over done with apocalyptic books (I‘ve read more than a few recently) What I had forgotten was the sheer quality of this series, it is hard to believe the author is so new, as his writing is up there with the best of them. The action is constant, the threat relentless, and with strong characters and a wonderful evolving plot it is to me an irresistible blend.

I felt like knocking one star off my review for the way the book ends, however certain people's luck could only last so long especially in such a continually dangerous environment so gave it a well deserved 5.

Overall highly recommended!
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse| Permalink