on 23 April 2013
I'm suffering from severe depression and anxiety attacks at the moment and struggle to get through most days. I downloaded this yesterday on a whim as I used to like listening to Elvis sing gospel songs back in the old vinyl LP days.

For the first time in a very long while I felt my spirit lifting as I listened to this album on my Fire HD. The quality of the sound is very good, and the selection of tracks included is spot on. I was surprised just how much listening to this helped put me in a better frame of mind (albeit for a short while only).

Plenty variation in tracks, great sound quality and spiritually lifting make this a must have album for Elvis fans and lovers of gospel music.
11 Comment| 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details