on 14 January 2008
Oh my God!!!!! What an amazing find. It was my health visitor that asked me if I had read it and she was going to lend me her book. But being a bewildered Mum of my first 5 month old going on 3rd week of waking every 2 hours in the night, I was desperate and I just bought my own copy.
It is the best.
Gives you case studies, Found one exactly tailored to my situation, clear outlines of solutions.
The first night I started, he didn't wake at all until 6:30 and that was huge for me.
Didn't even have to try the Controlled Crying Technique ( only did that once and I cried more than he did).
I wish this book got more promotion.
They can count on me as one. And as for Gina Ford.....................her Contented baby, Contented baby's first year, Contented baby's weaning book. Contented.......My ____.
I would recommend this book to hers any day of the week.
0Comment| 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?