VINE VOICEon 9 May 2010
I'd not heard them before, but got the album for a price that I was willing to take a punt on, and I'm glad I did. While I'm not sure they'll become one of my favourite bands, the album has stayed on my playlist since. Their variety of rock perhaps comes across as fairly produced, and not necessarily that distinctive to a band like, say, Nickelback, but there is also a consistent quality to the songs, so that there's only a couple I don't like as much, and none that I generally want to skip.
This to me is one sign of a good album - there may be few standouts (just one or 2 tracks that I'd hear as singles and consider buying on their own), but when all of the album makes a reasonable addition to a playlist, then I'd rather that than 3 really good tracks and terrible other songs.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details