on 15 November 2013
I nearly joined the Virtual Choir 4, but sore throat after sore throat meant I couldn't record. I am impressed by how it turned out (why wouldn't I be?), so sort of regret joining. At least I could purchase the song to show my support!

When I first purchased this, I couldn't stop listening to it, and would listen to it on repeat. After falling in love with the first track with the vocals, I found the instrumental track, and then couldn't stop listening to that either! Fortunately, I'm now out of the addiction, but this definitely makes a lovely addition to my music library. Thank you Eric Whitacre for the moving music you compose. It's beautiful.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink