on 29 October 2008
A great selection of cakes and bakes. I probably have a lot of the recipes already here and there as most of them are classics but the fact that they are gathered (with clever variations suggested to boot!) in this lovely book will be quite useful. The recipes I have tried are very good indeed and I don't think there is much room for failure as everything is explained very clearly.
I have got the feeling that this together with Good Food 101 Bakes and Cakes will be the reference books I turn to when I want to bake a great cake but don't have the time or don't feel like browsing through my other books. Well done Rachel!
PS: The savoury recipes are pretty good too!
0Comment| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?