on 6 August 2008
Mark Watson might be preaching to the converted as far as I am concerned, being as I am already a green writer and campaigner. That aside I would have no trouble giving this book to my less than green friends or relatives.

Even I learnt a thing or two from this book, well to put it another way I was re-told a thing or two I had conveniently forgotten. Such as methane being 25 times more damaging than co2, making me drastically consider my cheese intake.

The book might not be as high energy as some of Watson's stand up but it is a bloody book. It is however funny, light hearted and has the feel of chatting in the park rather than being preached at.

If you are green and your mates are crap buy it for them but make sure that you read it first.
0Comment| 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?