on 12 January 2013
I'm not really a reader of fiction based books, but because the Author, Phil Campion, recently wrote a brilliant nonfiction book, Born Fearless, I thought I would give it a go.

I thought I'd try to read the book as a non-fiction book so I could review and rate it authentically as a fiction book. I was very impressed with the book.

I found most of the book gripping, and humorous, which made me want to read on. I found battle and operation similarities from the best of other Elite Forces books I have read in this book. Attention to detail on weapons and equipment is spot on and not too much in your face all the time.

I reckon the Author has played the main character based on himself, and it may be true that the other characters have existed on real life operations in the `elite forces' and on `the circuit'. This book for me could be a very true story with most parts as real as it gets.

So I would recommend this book. In fact I'm now hoping Phil Campion now follows up a series with the remaining characters and more with keeping it as real as possible. I'm also hoping that Phil Campion and Damien Lewis bring out another awesome non-fiction book together
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details