on 22 April 2011
I got my new iPad in the past two weeks and although it felt good without a case I wasnt happy to keep it that way. Many of the cases seem either cheap & nasty or don't give full coverage. Neither would be good enough to keep me happy. After much searching I came across the Snugg which seemed to tick all the boxes.

The outer case is a lovely leather finish but is rigid for protection. The inside is covered with a soft velvet finish to prevent scratches to the case. It is well shaped with holes and cut outs for both cameras and the home button. I can't see any need to ever remove it.

The front cover bends at a suitable place to allow the iPad to be used at a slant for typing or more upright for watching movies etc.
The finishing touch is the use of magnets to keep the case closed. This not only prevents having to use clips everywhere but it switches the display on and off in the same way that Apples Smart Cover does! I love hearing the click as it switches off when I closes the cover.

I am extremely pleased with this purchase and would recommend it to all iPad owners.
1010 Comments| 922 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?