on 8 July 2012
The instructions for this Walkman are inadequate and presume more knowledge than some users,such as myself, have.
Once I had bought a charger and experimented with the controls I found it excellent for listening to audiobooks near a power outlet. I have not yet exhausted my first AA battery so cannot say how long this will last. I am ancient and find the controls a bit small, they would be very difficult to use if ones fingers were at all numb.
As I don't bother with music I can't comment on the reproduction! More advise from somewhere as to what is a suitable player for audiobooks would be helpful.
22 Comments| 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?