on 12 October 2003
I started reading Linda Goodman from the age of 14 some 13 years ago. Her books travel with me everywhere and are weekly reviewed (or daily if relationship is failing!!) I have lent them, lost them but have always replaced them. Linda has a style of writing that I have to date never matched or even come close to finding. Yes, I have too as has every other true Linda fan noticed the change in style which leaves you with a feeling that is not Linda talking to you.
The evidence that I have that this woman had knowledge of the universal law was in star signs. I have self proof of her words and if anyone wishes to know what I am refering too just e-mail me and I will tell you!! It's too personal to put over on a book review!!
Linda Goodman although passed on is still my number one Guru.
To those thinking of passing on her work in their own words a message: Please don't. One day her books will be classics to any budding astrology. Leave them as they are, to attemt to copy would be sacrilage to her memory and her work!
0Comment| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?