on 3 September 2013
I have only completed the first week so this is a very early review. I think the plan is very well organised. The planner tells you which DVD to do each day. A few days into the plan I got out of bed and found myself walking like a crab. I thought I couldn't face another hardcore DVD. When I put the disk in the moves were basically yoga and streaching and I felt much better afterward. No longer walking like a crab. Today is my rest day and I'm tempted to do another disk but I feel this is a mistake as this might be too much.

Most disk's are 40mins or less and there is a rotation of 10 disks so it is not boring. I think £100 is a lot but you have a 30 day money back guarentee if you buy this product direct. The workouts are very hard. I do the DVD at 5am before the kids wake up and before I go to work as this is my only free time. I find I'm quicker in the shower and getting the kids organised after doing the exercise. After a few drinks mid-week I found it very hard doing the DVD and since I have found I can't really drink anymore. I felt very hung over after doing the DVD in the early morning but I had only had a few drinks the night before.

I am trying to follow the principle of the diet plan but as the measurements are in cups and not grams I am unable to follow this properly. However I am now eating 5 times a day where I would normally starve myself and then binge in the evening with a few drinks. Now I'm too full to drink and I don't binge.

I have lost 4lbs in the first week. From speaking to others on the plan, this seems a standard amount of weight to loose in week one. I did not take any measurements but I'm sure the top half of my belly looks flatter. Everyday I do the plan and something will ache, which shows it works.

Shaun T is very likeable as others have said so this is a bonus.

You need lots of room to do the exercise and basically you jump up and down for 40mins so dont buy this if noise is a problem. Also dont buy this DVD if you are very unfit. You do need to be fit to do most of the exercises. I was told I would sweat a lot doing the DVD. Everyday I sweat and I drink about 5 glasses of water doing the DVD.

I have not had any problems with my knees yet but I do land softly and land on a mat.

In summary after week 1, I have lost weight, have a better diet and feel fitter. I am very hopeful I will get to my target weight in the following 8 weeks.

**************************************************************************

UPDATED REVIEW - COURSE NEARLY COMPLETED

Firstly I founds after 2 weeks I stopped loosing weight. Yes I probably had more treats on the weekend but the weight stopped falling off and I gained weight at one point. With only 5 days to go I can confirm the following. In total I lost 1/2 stone. I didnt loose much in the way of inches. My fitness has very much increased. I am much more body confident now. I have not dropped a dress size but my clothes fit much better and my belly doesnt stick out as much now. I think my results are not as good as I would have liked as I am near my target weight to begin with and I was quite fit to begin with. Month 2 is much more demanding and has much more jumping which I find difficult. After 2 months doing the course I will be very glad to finish it as I am no longer enjoying it. It is far too long being nearly an hour. I am not sure if month 1 is more enjoyable or I was more enthusiastic in the beginning.

I am not sure if I will continue to use the course again or start another program. I would still recommend the course but dont expect amazing results or you will be disappointed.
What's this?