on 6 September 2011
As a huge Pieminister fan I couldn't wait to get stuck into this very readable recipe book. First up were the Glamping pies. No, we weren't under canvas, but I thought these sausage based pies would appeal to my three children. I am no chef, but I found these pies simple to make and I was very pleased when the whole family enthusiastically wolfed the lot.
Yesterday I attempted Mr Jefferson's Parmigiana Pie. This aubergine, tomato and mozzarella pie with a breadcrumb and parmesan topping was absolutely delicious and, again, thoroughly enjoyed by all.
A Pie for All Seasons is an attractive, light-hearted recipe book with easy to follow instructions and lots of new and exciting versions of the humble pie - buy it!
0Comment| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?