on 6 November 2010
I bought this phone due to having an outdoors lifestyle and unfortunately my last phone met its demise after being dropped into a latte, so I thought a 'rugged' phone might be the way forwards!

I really like the look and feel of this phone, but for me it's sadly let down by its poor small screen and hard to read text, the screen seems to have reverted to the quality of much older phones and any images are grainy and pixelated. Even if Samusung had made the text bolder it would have made a difference! As I use a phone for mainly texting and my eyesight is not what it used to be, I was very disappointed. I absolutely love the phone otherwise, it is light and nice to hold but I've reluctantly had to look elsewhere for a phone with a larger screen.

I've ended up with a Nokia 3720, not as attractive or robust as the Samsung but it's screen is 100% better!
33 Comments| 60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?