on 18 April 2013
This is one of the most important books I've ever read. I've been carrying it with me everywhere and I'm reading it for the third time (and I know that won't be the last!)

So much has fallen into place for me perhaps because I was willing to be open to it. It came into my life at exactly the right time and I had a huge insight about how difficult we can make it for others to love us when we don't feel loveable ourselves. Doh!

I found it extremely easy to read and understand and I loved the exercises, particularly the 100 breaths, which I have now incorporated into my daily self-care practice. This in turn has helped me enormously with a tricky work situation and, as I've experienced a difference in myself, I've also seen a difference in the quality of the contact I have with others.

Thank you, Robert Holden, for continuing to write and teach about human-kind-ness - the stuff that connects us all, the stuff that some may find uncomfortable and challenging to allow in but is, nevertheless, the stuff of life.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details