on 16 January 2014
As an elderly gadget freak I was seriously impressed by the iPad Mini acquired by my daughter and son-in-law at Christmas, and lost no time in ordering one for myself. It was my first-ever Apple product and so I also ordered this book, assuming that a "User's Guide" would at least tell me how to switch the gadget on without causing it to explode.

I should have read the strapline -- the book is in no sense a User's Guide. However it does contain a good selection of hints and tips which may prove useful in he future. Once I've learned how to switch the thing on, that is...

On second thoughts: considering the very reasonable price, perhaps three stars is a bit harsh.
13 people found this helpful