on 17 March 2007
This is a wonderful album from someone whose voice is one of the most fabulous I have ever heard. I have loved it since the early days of Everything but the Girl, and the wait since the last album put out by them has been a very long one. I cannot descirbe my excitement when I found out this album was about to be released.

If you know Everything but the Girl you will be familiar with the depth, silkiness and effortless sensitivity of Tracey Thorn's voice, coupled here with some bautiful songs; it is a fabulous mix of dance music alongside the raw emotion familiar from her EBTG days, which suits her voice so well.

She surely is one of our most underrated and talented artists. I never tire of the sound of her voice, and this album displays her at her very best. I dare you to listen to it and not feel joy!
What's this?