on 14 February 2013
Okay, so I've read Locke and Key parts 3 and 4 back to back tonight and I'm forcing myself not to read 5 until at least tomorrow just so I can look forward to it because nothing else is as good.

As I said in my review of part 3, Locke and Key is the hardest thing ever to review as you just don't want to give any spoilers. All I'll say it's the story never slows up it's pace, the artwork is outstanding as usual, there is some great ideas in it, we get to see more new keys and the end of this one took an interesting twist I thought.

I know there is no way that you're reading this not having read the first three so this review is for the fans. If however you are reading this by chance and haven't read the last three then I strongly advise you to start at the beginning. It's not the kind of thing you can pick up half way through. You'll just have missed too much.

As amazing as ever. I'm kind of sad that I'll read part 5 tomorrow as part 6 isn't out yet. An easy 5 stars.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.