on 7 February 2014
I didn't buy this from Amazon, it came as an optional add-on for a PC I bought elsewhere.

I bought that PC in October 2013, installed Office and I was quite happy. I then bought two further PCs for my office in February 2014. Remembering how I did it the first time was a bit of a chore but I got there in the end, after hunting through e-mails to find my e-mails for the initial instructions. I do feel that Microsoft make this more complicated than it has to be. I would pay more for an installation CD!

Then, mysteriously, two of my other PCs decided that their Office 2010 no longer had valid keys. After moving to larger offices twice since I installed it I could no longer find my product boxes/keys so I used my final 365 licences and upgraded those. Now I need two more licences for two new PC's that arrived today. Using the Microsoft site to buy one an extra licence costs the same per year as five licences (one user) that I bought before. Even then the link took me though to pay for an extra user in US$. Huh?

I just used a different e-mail address to create a new MS account so I could get another 5 licence pack for tje UK.

Now for the product itself.....

The interface is too bland / white / bright and individual users cannot change this on individual PC's to their preference, it is set at account level.

They have changed the icon colours. This is the biggest moan from my staff. Outlook has the same colour icon as Word (blue) where it was always yellow.

Other than that the product is great. It has all the functionality of full blown office. It is full blown office and it's not web-based. All the programs are fully installed on your computer. I don't use any of the web features. This has been a pleasant surprise.

I would give this product 5 stars if it wasn't so difficult to add extra users without having to make a second account. If you don't do that it's a lot more expensive.
What's this?