TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 10 November 2011
Like many people, I was seduced by the advertising of strong toxic chemical dishwasher products, until I was given a sample of this product. To be honest, I didn't expect much as even the most harsh products don't get stuff like egg off particularly well, even in my marvellous Miele dishwasher.
I put my usual load of dreadful family dishes in, put it on a "normal" wash programme and waited to see the results.
The first thing I noticed was that on the drying mode, the hot breath of the machine was not the usual caustic chemical smell, but just a fresh air scent which didn't catch me in the back of my throat which my usual product does.

The great surprise was on unloading the machine, everything was very noticeably cleaner and more sparkling! I was frankly amazed. Also, there is a teaspoon which has been through an intensive wash four times and never comes out clean (I know this shows how lazy I am); to be honest I was about to chuck it away, but to my surprise, it was spotlessly clean!

This Wave dishwasher gel contains a rinse aid as well, so there's a saving as that's not cheap.

Not only is this a superb product, but I was watching Michael Jackson's last rehearsals (This Is It) DVD and as he says, it isn't "they" who are going to stop polluting the earth and wiping out our wildlife, it is we who must make the changes.

Everything we all use goes into our precious rivers and seas. Do we really want to pour toxic chemicals into these just to get a few dishes clean? Sorry if this sounds preachy, but I live next to a river and so love the dragonflies, Kingfishers, and all the other beautiful things which make up the life of our rivers, so I won't be using anything other than this product again.

A good tip to keep the dishwasher fresh in between washes is a bit of vinegar in the dispensing tray and put on a good hot wash. This keeps your element free of limescale too.
22 Comments| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?