on 24 February 2014
I was one of the lucky few to have rushed to buying this very limited jewel box directly from vai dot com about years ago. If my memory serves me well, it cost me about sixty-seventy quid including postage. And it comes with three Vai CDs; The Elusive Light And Sound Vol.1,Alcatrazz - Disturbing The Peace and Frank Zappa - FZ Original Recordings (all featuring Steve Vai). Plus three Vai guitar picks. Now look at the price for this very rare item. No wonder.

This is a very beautiful, wonderful, amazing box where I have kept my most favourite 10 CDs of Steve Vai and on top all my guitar picks collection. The top compartment has velvet inside and mirror. And this Secret Jewel Box stays on top of my CD rack which gives stunning decor to my music library.
99 Comments| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?