on 26 April 2009
I am so glad I bought this book as it makes low-carbing as a vegetarian so much easier! The recipes are intersting and every one I have tried has worked well, and so far none of them have taken particularly long or used weird ingredients. One word of caution, I find the sweet recipes tend to use far too much sweetener for my taste, leaving that nasty artificial taste. Still - after the first time I just reduced the amount of splenda I used dramatically.
This book has drastically increased the variety of food I'm eating, and I have started ordering my groceries with the book to hand and working my way through the recipes - even ones I wouldn't normally be drawn to trying. Brilliant!
0Comment| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?