Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Learn more Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

14 October 2016
What truly fantastic read. Wow all the way through for me

2% in and it was bring situations in my earlier life back, I was hooked right from the start.

It is beautifully written. It works with suspected infertility and the events and insecurities that come about because of it.
It is story of the lives of Jon and Wendy, the deep love they have and their 'son' Will. The amazing support from their friends Callum and Tina; a very special bond between the two families, especially Tina and Wendy.

I am not saying anymore as I don't wish do spoilers - and if I say much more the complexities will become too apparent.
I just struggled to put the book down, partly because of my own experiences, but it is an absorbing and beautifully written story, even if you have not been involved in the type of events that weave through it - it is a wonderful story!
How does an author find the inspiration to write a book like this, that must ring true for so many people, it is as if Pamela had experienced it for herself and was writing from the heart!
I just do not have words to express about this fantastic book
2 people found this helpful