on 8 June 2007
Admittedly I do have a bit of a soft spot for Gary Barlow, but this has only been since take that's 'rebirth' last year, as I was too young to appreciate the band the first time around. Yet that doesn't matter if you are a fan or not.

This book not only takes you on a tour of the bands highs and lows but the personal hurdles Gary has overcome too; good and bad.

I found myself smiling along with him, laughing with him, bracing myself during the tough moments...and when I came to the last page I didn't want it to end.

To sum, it has made me appreciate Gary Barlow as a song writer and a singer, as a performer and a band member, he is a marvel who desreves everything he has worked so hard for.
19 people found this helpful